The Leading Women Awards, launched for the first time in 2016, puts the spotlight on women who are demonstrating exceptional leadership and contribution to the advancement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) within their companies and communities. These awards were launched to contribute to the SDG 5, which aims to achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls by 2030.
The nomination(s) should be approved or submitted by the Council Member or Liaison Delegate of WBCSD member companies. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday 31 January 2024 (midnight).
Nominations are open to:
All women, from all parts of the world, with 15 or more years of experience in a position of responsibility are encouraged to apply.
General eligibility requirements:
– Companies can submit more than one nomination.
– Nominators cannot self-nominate.
– Previous Leading Women Awards recipients cannot be nominated again.
– WBCSD Liaison Delegates and Council Members can be nominated.
– Only nominations submitted via this survey will be accepted.
– Deadline for submissions is Wednesday 31 January 2024 (midnight).
For more information, please contact Elisabetta Rocchi at email@example.com.